Riccarton Park Golf Complex is located in Christchurch, in the south island of New Zealand. Our complex offers the following:
- Scottish themed 18-hole outdoor mini golf
- Professional golf coaching and lessons
- Covered driving range
- GolfPro shop onsite and online
- Golf club fitting centre
There are a broad range of golf related experiences on offer at Riccarton Golf Complex, with something for all ages. With the school holidays coming up, you may be stuck for ideas on how to entertain the kids. Why not bring them to visit our 18-hole outdoor mini golf during the school holidays?
Scottish themed 18-hole outdoor mini golf
A unique, Scottish themed mini golf course awaits you at Riccarton Park Golf Complex. The course is fun for kids but also offers challenges for the adults, meaning that the whole family can enjoy hours of fun. There are ramps, logs, bagpipes, a long drop, a castle and even a loch ness monster to add to the excitement of the course.
Riccarton Golf Park Complex Mini golf is open Monday – Friday until 9pm and on weekends and public holidays until 7pm.
We supply all putters, balls, scorecards and pens.
Our 18-hole mini golf is suitable for all abilities.
Family passes are just $38, making mini golf a great activity to enjoy with your kids during the school holidays!
Reasons to try mini golf during the school holidays
If you aren’t already convinced that mini golf is a great place to take the kids during the school holidays, here are some reasons why we think you should join us for a fantastic mini golf experience!
- Reward the kids – they’ve worked hard all term at school, why not reward them with a game of mini-golf? It’s a fun way for the whole family to let off some steam.
- Time away from screens – No school means more time to watch TV and play video games, right? It’s difficult to drag kids away from their screens, but we bet if you suggest a game of mini golf they’ll happily save the screens for later.
- Get out of the house – It is definitely great to relax at home during the school holidays. It’s also good to mix it up a bit and give the kids a few hours out in the fresh air, the great thing about mini golf is that the parents/caregivers can join in too!
- Catch up with friends – Why not make your mini golf experience into a play date? Your kids can chat with their friends whilst you catch up with yours. The perfect day out!
What about school holiday golf ideas for older kids?
Why not try out the driving range or book in some golfing lessons? Riccarton Park Golf Complex is your one stop shop for family golf entertainment, golfing practice, golf coaching & advice and all things golf!
We’re easy to find on Steadman Road, West Christchurch with access off of SH1. Please contact us if you would like any further information. We look forward to seeing you!